Our Building Experts Working in Ageing Support & Disability Program
A specialist program created to meet the needs of people who work in a direct support role with older people & those living with disability
Successful completion includes the nationally accredited qualifications CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support & CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
It’s the PCA/Support worker that makes the difference to a person’s life, assisting them to live a ‘rich life’, and with dignity.
Now is the time to invest in yourself and use this time to secure your future working in the aged care, disability or home & community sectors who are hiring now!
- Gain these 2 x Certificate IV level specialist qualifications in 14 months
- Sessions 1 x weekday (9am - 5pm) every 2 weeks to match your work rosters
- You'll start out learning safely from home in our live interactive virtual classes until it's safe to return to face-to-face learning
- Your development will be supported by our Whole Person Learning Model that understands that you’re unique and human - not a robot!
- Low & affordable all-inclusive Tuition Fees (No sneaky extra materials or admin fees) and payment plans are available if you need one
- Skills First Program funding is in place to support you if you meet the eligibility criteria*
- The option to add HLTHPS006 Assist clients with medication as an additional elective unit is available (Conditions Apply)
- The option is available to undertake either the Ageing Support or Disability qualification separately
Our next program commences on August 20.
Download the Info Pack and get the full details about this program and its content.
It's completely OK that you have more questions, simply click on the button below, send us an email, and we'll get back to you with the answers that you need.