Our Building Experts Working in Disability Program
A specialist program created to meet the needs of people who work in a direct support role with those living with disability
Successful completion includes the nationally accredited qualification CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
It’s the Support worker that makes the difference to a person’s life, assisting them to live a ‘rich life’, independently and with dignity.
- Gain this Certificate IV level specialist Disability qualification in 13 months
- Sessions 1 x weekday (9am - 5pm) every 3 weeks so that you keep a healthy work/home/study balance
- You'll start out learning safely from home in our live interactive virtual classes until it's safe to return to face-to-face learning
- We'll organise your supervised practical work placementss to make sure that you get the hands-on, real-work experience that you need
- Your development will be supported by our Whole Person Learning Model that understands that you’re unique and human - not a robot!
- Low & affordable all-inclusive Tuition Fees (No sneaky extra materials or admin fees) and payment plans are available if you need one
- Skills First Program funding is in place to support you if you meet the eligibility criteria*
Our next program commences on August 18.
Download the Info Pack and get the full details about this program and its content.
It's completely OK that you have more questions, simply click on the button below, send us an email, and we'll get back to you with the answers that you need.