Our Leading the Way in Community Services Program
A program created to empower future managers and leaders who are working within the Community Services sector
Successful completion includes the nationally accredited qualification CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
This Leading the Way in Community Services program has been created to facilitate the development of characteristics, skills and knowledge appropriate for the challenges of management specific to leading in the community services sector.
- Gain this Diploma level specialist qualification in 18 months
- Learn safely from home in our live interactive virtual classroom sessions
- Sessions 1 x weekday (9am - 5pm) every 3 weeks so that you can keep a healthy and sustainable work/home/study balance
- Low & affordable all-inclusive Tuition Fees (no sneaky extra materials costs or admin fees)
- Skills First Program funding is in place to support you if you meet the eligibility criteria*
- Your development will be supported by our Whole Person Learning Model that understands that you’re unique and human - not a robot!
Our next program commences on September 1
Download the Info Pack and get the full details about this program and its content.
It's OK that you have questions, simply click on the button below, send us an email, and we'll get back to you with the answers that you need