Our Building Experts Working in Compliance & Animal Management Program
A real-world specialist program for those with some experience working within compliance and/or animal management.
Successful completion includes the nationally accredited qualifications ACM40117 Certificate IV in Animal Control & Regulation & PSP40116 Certificate IV in Government
Delivered by people with real-world, hands-on, in-the-field expertise, we’ll build upon your existing knowledge and experience and support you to become a more confident, skilled and professional Local Laws Officer.
- Gain these 2 x Certificate IV level specialist qualifications in 16 months
- Sessions 1 x weekday (9am - 5pm) every 3 weeks so that you can keep a healthy work/home/study balance
- You'll start out learning safely from home in our live interactive virtual classes until it's safe to return to face-to-face learning
- Includes specialist live animals, parking, investigations, statement taking and giving evidence in court workshops
- Your development will be supported by our Whole Person Learning Model that understands that you’re unique and human - not a robot!
- Affordable, all-inclusive Tuition Fees (No sneaky extra materials or admin fees) and payment plans are available if you need one
- Skills First Program funding is in place to support you if you meet the eligibility criteria*
Our next program commences on September 9.
Download the Info Pack and get the full details about this program and its content.
It's completely OK that you have more questions, simply click on the button below, send us an email, and we'll get back to you with the answers that you need.