Kick Start a Career Working in Aged Care & Disability Program
Become a skilled, knowledgeable and qualified support worker, working in the high growth sectors of aged care, disability or home & community
Successful completion includes the nationally accredited qualifications CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support & CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- Get the qualifications you need to join a high growth sector that is hiring now
- Gain these 2 x Certificate IV level specialist qualifications in just 12 months
- Sessions 1 x weekday (9am - 5pm) each week (excl. EOY School Holidays)
- Learn safely from home in our live interactive virtual classroom sessions
- Low & affordable all-inclusive Tuition Fees (no sneaky extra materials costs or admin fees)
- Skills First Program funding is in place to support you if you meet the eligibility criteria*
- We'll organise your supervised practical work placements to make sure that you get the hands-on, real-work experience that you need
- Your development will be supported by our Whole Person Learning Model that understands that you’re unique and human - not a robot!
- Option is also available to undertake either the Ageing Support or Disability qualification separately
Our next programs commence on September 9 & October 23.
Download the Info Pack and get the full details about this program and its content.
It's completely OK that you have more questions, simply click on the button below, send us an email, and we'll get back to you with the answers that you need.