Starting Out Working in Aged Care & Disability Program
Get the knowledge, skills and qualification that you need to start working in the high growth sectors of aged care, disability or home & community
Successful completion includes the nationally accredited qualifications CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Home & Community)
- Get this entry level Certificate III level specialist qualification in just 13 months
- Learn safely from home in our live interactive virtual classroom sessions
- Sessions are during school friendly hours (9.15am-3.15pm), 1 x weekday each week (excl. EOY School Holidays)
- Low & affordable all-inclusive Tuition Fees (no sneaky admin fees or extra materials costs)
- Skills First Program funding is in place to support you if you meet the eligibility criteria*
- We'll organise your supervised practical work placements to make sure that you get the hands-on, real-work experience that you need
- Your development will be supported by our Whole Person Learning Model that understands that you’re unique and human - not a robot
Our next program commences on October 6.
Download the Info Pack and get the full details about this program and its content.
It's completely OK that you have more questions, simply click on the button below, send us an email, and we'll get back to you with the answers that you need.